Annotations of the logo:
- It is an Earth image with a background image of the Sun.
- The Sun image is visible as a letter “C”, suggesting CLIMATE change.
- The latter “C” also advocates the actions of taking CARE of our mother earth and our living environment.
- The Sun image is featured for promoting the use of solar and other renewable energy.
- From cultural perspectives, the Sun may be regarded as the patron saint of Earth.
- The word “sustainability” represents the core mission of this website. It also represents the global development goals advocated by the United Nations.