Guidelines For Submission
Welcome to CareOurEarth.com!
This site publishes articles, essays, media releases, and guest blog posts by journalists, academics, experts, policymakers, activists and concerned citizens. So, it is open and encourages submissions from everyone. Unsolicited submissions are welcome. If you would like your article to be considered for publication, please contact us.
CareOurEarth.com publishes articles or essays addressing environmental issues and population health either at local, regional or global level. Specifically, we are currently seeking submission of articles, essays, analysis pieces not with academic-length, and opinions on following themes:
Air pollution, anthropology, architecture, biodiversity, climate change, deforestation, economics, ecosystem destruction, energy conservation, global warming, human behaviors and lifestyles, landscape, land degradation, marine environment, natural disasters, overpopulation, public education, public health, urban design, water supply, water pollution, wastewater disposal, and wildlife conservation.
An author can submit your article or essay via either of two different ways:
- Go to the SIGN UP webpage to register a personal account and then submit your article via the Submit A Post webpage. You just need to fill in the title, paste the content into the body, attach relevant images, and then press the Submit button.
- If you would not like to be a registered user, you can submit your article or essay to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall publish your article as a guest author’s post. Please send your submission with a few lines of your own biography, or include a brief Author’s Bio at the end of your article.
The following technical guidelines may be helpful for your preparation of your article or essay:
- Text – Essays can be any lengths, but those with 500 – 1,000 words are preferred. Each essay should have a literary quality. In order to keep the essay as short as possible, links to an explanation at other sites can be provided.
- Title – Each essay should have a concise and clear title, with no more than 100 spaces.
- Authorship – Once the essay is published, the author’s name is usually be presented. In the case that one or more co-authors must be added, or in the hope that the essay be published as an anonymous guest post, please get us notified and we shall do so as you requested.
- Images– The figures or images should be submitted in the format of JPEG (.jpg) or PNG (.png). The source or author of each figure must be provided. Each figure should be ready for direct processing. The lettering and symbols should be large enough to reproduce legibly after reduction.
- Links – Further links that provide context, explanation, video, and/or further reading can be supplied.
For all articles or essays published on this site, the authors keep their copyright. You must get us notified for any publication of your content elsewhere. If it is republished, please make sure the second publication provides a credit and link back, indicating that CareOurEarth was the first to publish. To ensure that as many people around the world have a chance to read your article, the author can choose to release your work under a Creative Commons attribution, non-commercial, no derivative works license (will be marked at the end of your article). This means that non-commercial websites may reproduce this material, provided that it is reproduced in its entirety without any change and is fully credited for both the author and the CareOurEarth website.
All work published on this website is free of charges or payment. Right now, this site is 100% volunteer run and does not earn any revenue. We do respect your time and effort, and support your work and your voice. We will try to respond to each submission in time. Once your work is accepted, copyediting may be made. However, any major editorial changes or revisions will be done with yourself.
This website does need your support! First and foremost, we are interested in hearing your views on any environmental issue anywhere on Earth. If you like what we do, spread the word to those who want to join us in the global discussion on environmental sustainability and population health. Email us at email@example.com with your ideas for articles, news of your activities and links to your organization or your own website.
(Posted on March 11, 2019)