Write For Us
Join us in promoting environmental sustainability
If you have an idea to communicate with the public on environmental issues or public policy, our site is an ideal and excellent platform to share your insights and showcase your expertise.
CareOurEarth.com is open to publishing guest blogs and articles covering various environmental issues in different areas over the world. If you would like your article to be considered for publication on this site, please send your topic proposal to us, along with an outline of the article, via our Guest Post Proposal form or via email at editor[at]careourearth.com. If we like the proposal, we will invite you to submit a guest post on our website and add it to our editorial calendar.
What topics we cover?
CareOurEarth.com accepts and publishes guest posts relevant to the following content categories:
- Climate change
- Greenhouse gas emissions
- Air pollution
- Environment & ecosystem
- Environmental policy
- Environmental health
- Finance & economics
- Fossil fuels
- Renewable energy
- Natural disasters
- Ocean & sea
- Population growth
- Public policy
- Sustainable living
- Water pollution
- Wildlife & biodiversity
Who are welcome to write for us?
- Scholars and researchers
- Public policy advocates
- Concerned inhabitants
Content submission guidelines
You must only submit original content that has not been published elsewhere. The content should not infringe or violate any law, rule, or intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Each submission should be informative and creative. The following guidelines may be helpful for your preparation of your submission or article:
- Title – The title should be concise, clear, and interesting, with less than 100 characters including spaces.
- Text – Your article can generally be 500 – 2,000 words in length. Each article should have a literary quality and ideally include proper subheadings, paragraphs, and/or bullet points to make them more readable.
- Images – It is optional to add images. Please ensure you own the rights to the images. Any image should be at least 1080 pixels in width and include a caption.
- Attribution –You should provide references or links to original sources of your data and/or your key points. The links that provide context, explanation, video, and/or further readings can be supplied. Footnotes should not be included.
- Authorship – In the case that one or more co-authors must be added, please get us notified and we shall do so as you requested once the article is published.
- Author Bio – Please supply us with a short biography about yourself. You can include 1 link to your website or where more of your work can be read.
Content submission agreements
You may submit material for publication under the following terms and conditions:
- For all guest posts published on this site, the authors keep their copyright. You can share it among your networks or on social media. You can include it in your future book in a slightly different form. You must get us notified and provide a credit and backlink to CareOurEarth.
- By submitting material to us to be considered for publication, you grant us a license to publish the material for open access, anywhere in the world, in any format, in any medium and mode of delivery. You agree that we may permit other parties to publish and communicate to the public the material you submit to us in any format.
- If you would like to release your work under a Creative Commons Attribution – Share Alike 4.0 International License (CC-BY-SA-4.0) for the text of your post, please make a statement at the end of your submission. The statement will be published together with your post. Generally, we do not accept that the photos you submit are licensed in the same way as the text.
- By submitting your material to us for publication for open access, you agree that you are not entitled to and don’t expect any payment or compensation for that you submit. CareOurEarth does not pay for guest submitted materials.
- You should not submit any material that include links that are paid for in whole or in part by marketing firms. Any financial conflict of interest should be disclosed.
- If you want to promote your products or services by publishing sponsored content on our website, please refer to our sponsored post guidelines.
- Once your work is accepted for publication, we reserve the right to do copyediting for grammar, spelling, and clarity. If your work contains a factual error, you must correct or retract it within 48 hours after notice.
- Publication of your work will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to refuse, suspend, or remove the publication for any reason, without notice to you.
Support CareOurEarth journalism
There are many ways for you to support CareOurEarth journalism. First and foremost, it is important to share your views, opinions, and insights on the environmental issue you are concerning. Your words will be spread to others over the world and valuable in promoting environmental sustainability and human wellness. Email us at editor[at]careourearth.com with your ideas for articles, news of your activities, and/or your opinions on public policy. You can also submit your proposal by clicking the following button:
For information on how you can support our journalism financially, click here please.