At this website, we publish sponsored articles or blog posts from brands or companies sometimes. We love helping our audiences learn about branded services or products that provide fresh values. These sponsored articles or posts are paid content. We may accept them for publication if they fall within our sponsored post guidelines:
- Any content created or commissioned by a brand and published on our website with a link back to the brand’s website is terms as advertising and thus sponsored content.
- All sponsored content will be explicitly disclosed at the beginning of the post, in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations.
- The publishing fee charged for a sponsored post will vary from case to case.
- Each sponsored post will be allowed a maximum of three “no-follow” links as per Google’s guidelines. All backlinks must be agreed upon before publication.
- The sponsored post or article must be original content and not previously published elsewhere. The article must be a minimum of 500 words in length.
- Each sponsored post should include at least one picture or chart which you must have the right to use. Each image file must contain proper attribution and caption information. The same applies to videos.
- We reserve the right to edit the sponsored post for tone, style, grammar, and formatting. In cases where significant edits are made, the sponsor will be notified to approve such edits before the sponsored post is published.
- All sponsored posts must be informative, creative, and in accordance with our mission to promote environmental sustainability and/or human health. We reserve the final decision to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- We also reserve the right to remove or take down any sponsored content at our own discretion if your service or product violates any copyright or patent, or is false, misleading, deceptive, or illegal, or violates the values or integrity of CareOurEarth. The sponsor will be notified within 24 hours should a sponsored post be removed.
- Any sponsored content does not represent the views of our editor(s).
If you’re a brand or agency, we’d love to work with you to get your brand in front of our audiences. Should you have any question or need clarification on some of these guidelines or want to sponsor an article or blog post, please contact us via the following form or via email at contact[at]careourearth.com.